From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up umoja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- MV Umoja, a Lake Victoria ferry in East Africa
- Operation Umoja Wetu, the name for the 2009 Eastern Congo offensive
- Umoja, Nairobi, a suburb in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya
- Umoja, Kenya, an all-female village founded on the principles of women's rights.
- Umoja Village, a former shanty town in the Liberty City neighborhood of Miami, Florida
- Umoja (StarCraft), a Terran colony in the StarCraft science-fiction series.
- Umoja (album), released in 2006 by Dutch pop band Bløf
- Umoja, an Enterprise Resource Planning project in the United Nations
- Umoja, is a clothing company registered as a Limited liability company in Boston, Massachusetts, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.