From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unbalanced may refer to:
- Lacking physiological balance
- Unbalanced line or network in electrical circuits, where the impedance of the two conductor paths are not equal
- An unbalanced formation in American football
- Unbalanced chemical equations
- Unbalanced Load second album by comedian Doug Benson
- "Unbalanced", song by The 77s from EP (The 77s EP)
- "Unbalanced", song by Artery (band) 1980
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unbalanced.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.