|Text||Matthew and Mark|
|Now at||Kiev, Sinai, Saint Petersburg|
|Size||28 x 21 cm|
The manuscript contains the gospels of Matt 25:15 — Mark 5:20. Paleographically it has been assigned to the 6th century. The text is written in two columns per page, 25 lines per page. At the time Caspar René Gregory originally allocated numbers to manuscripts, it was not known with certainty that uncials 064, 074 and 090 were from the one manuscript, because they are held in three locations:
- codex 064 in Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine (Petrov 17), Kiev
- codex 074 in Saint Catherine's Monastery (Harris 10)
- codex 090 in National Library of Russia, Saint Petersburg (Gr. 276).
- codex 064 — 2 leaves — Matt 27:7-30;
- codex 074 – 10 leaves — Mt 25; 26; 28 (fragments) (Sinai Harris 10);
- codex 090 – 4 leaves — Mt 26:59-70; 27:44-56; Mk 1:34-2:12.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament, vol. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 160.
- Novum Testamentum Graece, p. 694.
- Aland, Kurt; Barbara Aland; Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.) (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 119. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- "Liste Handschriften". Münster: Institute for New Testament Textual Research. Retrieved 21 April 2011.