From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uncle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An uncle is a type of familial relationship.
Uncle may also refer to:
- Uncle (book series), by J. P. Martin
- Uncle (TV series), a BBC Three sitcom starring Nick Helm
- U.N.C.L.E., a fictional organization in the TV series The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- "Uncle", a song by Mindless Self Indulgence on the album If
- Unkle, British musical outfit
- Say Uncle, an expression of speech in the United States and Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uncle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.