||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010)|
|Birth name||Leonard Grant|
|Also known as||U.M, Uncle, Murda, Uncle M, L-Murder|
|Born||July 25, 1980|
|Origin||East New York, Brooklyn, New York, USA|
|Genres||East Coast hip hop, gangsta rap|
|Years active||1999 - present|
|Associated acts||DJ Green Lantern, Ra Diggs, French Montana, Busta Rhymes, Statik Selektah, Juganot, Maino, Red Cafe, Waka Flocka Flame, Desperados, Tony Yayo, D-Block, Lucky Don|
Musical career 
In 2007 his manager and DJ Green Lantern introduced Uncle Murda's music to Jay-Z. The Brooklyn born rapper/CEO signed Uncle Murda to Roc-A-Fella Records soon after. They started to promote him immediately by placing him on a track with popular label-mates Fabolous and Jay-Z for the song "Brooklyn" (Featured on From Nothin' to Somethin' album) and everything seemed to be going well for the rapper. However in late 2008 rumors that Uncle Murda left Def Jam came about. In an interview with DJ Vlad, Uncle Murda confirmed the rumors that he has split from Def Jam and Roc-A-Fella Records claiming everything went downhill since Jay-Z's departure.
In February 2011, it was revealed that he would take part in a new Hiphop/Pro Wrestling collaboration, the Urban Wrestling Federation with taping of the first bout "First Blood" taking place in June 2011.
As of late 2012 Uncle Murda changed his name to "U.M" he was also added to the Roster on Epic Records by L.A Reid, He is enjoying success with his latest mixtape first 48.
After releasing diss songs back and forth the two rappers with their managers decided to end the conflict. On May 9, 2008, Papoose's DJ, DJ Kay Slay, announced that the two rappers had ended the feud on his radio show. Soon after, the two rappers appeared on the same song together for the remix of "Don't Take It There" also featuring Junior Reid, Tony Yayo, Jim Jones, and Sheek Louch.
- 2006: Say Uncle (2 Hard For Hip Hop Volume 01)
- 2008: Hard To Kill
- 2008: Back On My Bullshit
- 2009: Summer Time Shootouts
- 2013: The First 48
- 2007: "Bullet Bullet"
- 2007: "Run The City"
- 2007: "Children's Story"
- 2007: "Hard to Kill"
- 2008: "Still Run The City"
- 2008: "Anybody can Get It" (original song made and featured in Grand Theft Auto IV
- 2009: "Murdera" (featuring Akon)
- 2011: "Warning"
- 2011: "Warning (remix)" (featuring French Montana, Jadakiss, Styles P, Jim Jones, Vado & Cam'ron)
- 2011: "Warning (remix)" (featuring 50 Cent, Mariah Carey & Young Jeezy)
- 2012: "Money Work" (featuring French Montana (Produced By Clyde Strokes)
- 2013: " 9's and 45's"
Guest Appearances 
- 2006: "Code of the Streets" (DJ Kay Slay & Greg Street featuring Lakey The Kid, Maino, Uncle Murda, Pistol Pete & Prinz) off the album The Champions: North Meets South
- 2007: "Ya Heard" (French Montana featuring Uncle Murda)
- 2007: "En Why Cee" (Juganot featuring Tess, Joell Ortiz & Uncle Murda)
- 2007: "Brooklyn" (Fabolous featuring Jay-Z & Uncle Murda) off the album From Nothin' to Somethin'
- 2007: "G Sh*t" (Statik Selektah featuring Jadakiss, Sev-One, Termanology & Uncle Murda)
- 2007: "Let it Off" (Memphis Bleek featuring Uncle Murda)
- 2008: "Shooters for hire" (Tony Yayo featuring Uncle Murda)
- 2008: "Don't Take It There" (Papoose featuring Junior Reid, Tony Yayo, Jim Jones, Sheek Louch & Uncle Murda)
- 2009: "Who Shot Ya 2009" (Maino featuring Red Cafe & Uncle Murda)
- 2009: "MurderGram 2k9" (Busta Rhymes featuring Maino, Red Cafe & Uncle Murda)
- 2009: "Stick Up Muzik" (Raekwon featuring Busta Rhymes & Uncle Murda)
- 2009: "My Hood" (Capone-N-Noreaga featuring Clipse, Tha Dogg Pound, Maino & Uncle Murda) off the album Channel 10
- 2009: "Watch How You Talk" (Busta Rhymes featuring Raekwon, The Game & Uncle Murda)
- 2010: "Kay Slayed'em" (DJ Kay Slay featuring Uncle Murda, Mistah F.A.B. & Grafh) off the album More Than Just a DJ
- 2010: "Live By the Gun" (Waka Flocka Flame featuring RA Diggs & Uncle Murda) off Flockaveli
- 2012: "Ghetto Boy" (Young Buck featuring French Montana & Uncle Murda) off Bond Money
- 2012: "Poppin' Bottle" (Styles P featuring Uncle Murda) off The Diamond Life Project
- 2012: "Excuse Me" (DJ Kay Slay featuring Gunplay, Vado, Uncle Murda & Sauce Money) off The Return Of The Gatekeeper
- 2012: "8 Is Enough" (DJ OP ft Styles P, Shoota, Papoose, A-Mafia, Capone, Uncle Murda, Push & J.R. Writer)
- 2012: "Sicker Than Your Average" (DJ Kay Slay featuring Sheek Louch, Reek Da Villain & Uncle Murda) off Grown Man Hip-Hop
- 2013: "Pop Ya Belly Ring" (Wyclef Jean featuring Uncle Murda & Hannah Eggert) off April Showers
- "Uncle Murda Shot In The Head - Using Hennessey And Newports For Pain | Roc A Fella". Rap Basement. 2008-01-24. Retrieved 2011-11-26.
- [www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQTUapW6M1w GUNPLAY now in Urban Wrestling w/Uncle Murda, Brisco, Block ...]
- [dead link]
- [dead link]