From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uncontrolled in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uncontrolled may refer to:
- Uncontrolled (album), a 2012 album by Japanese musician Namie Amuro
- Uncontrolled Substance, a 1999 album by Wu-Tang Clan artist Inspectah Deck
- Spiritually Uncontrolled Art, 1992 by Swedish death metal group Liers in Wait
Science and technology
- Uncontrolled decompression, an unplanned for drop in pressure
- Uncontrolled format string, a security software vulnerability
- Uncontrolled airspace, an area of the world where air traffic control is deemed unnecessary
- Uncontrolled intersection, a road intersection without signals such as traffic lights or signs
- Uncontrolled waste, a category of hazardous waste
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.