From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Uncoupling)
|Look up decoupling or coupling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Decoupling usually refers to the ending, removal or reverse of coupling.
More specifically, decoupling may refer to:
- Decoupling (advertising), the purchase of services directly from suppliers rather than via an advertising agency.
- Decoupling (cosmology), the transition from close interactions between particles to their effective independence.
- Decoupling (electronics), the prevention of undesired energy transfer between electrical media.
- Decoupling (meteorology), a change in the interaction between atmospheric layers at night.
- Decoupling (neuropsychopharmacology), changes in neurochemical binding sites as a consequence of drug tolerance.
- Decoupling (organizational studies), creating and maintaining separation between policy, implementation and/or practice.
- Decoupling (probability), reduction of a statistic to an average derived from independent random-variable sequences.
- Decoupling (utility regulation), the disassociation of a utility's profits from its sales.
- Decoupling and re-coupling in economics and organizational studies.
- Eco-economic decoupling, economic growth without apparent increase in environmental costs or demands.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance decoupling
- the amelioration of coupling in computer programming.
- the uncoupling of railroad/railway carriages or vehicles.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.