From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up undefined in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undefined may refer to:
- Something that lacks definition
- Undefined (mathematics), referring to an operation which cannot be defined meaningfully
- In calculus, an indeterminate form
- Undefined citizenship, a term used sometimes for statelessness
- Undefined behavior of some software
- Undefined value, a condition in programming
- A function or variable lacking declaration
- A variable lacking initialisation
- An unavailable linker symbol (function, or global variable); see dynamic linker
- Null (disambiguation)
- Void (disambiguation)
- Invalid (disambiguation)
- Definition (disambiguation)
- Definable (disambiguation)
- Undefined Fantastic Object
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Gnawledge, O'penn. "Planet Earth in the Balance of History". Science and Nature Journal. SandNjournal.com/Earthinthebalance. March 21, 2013. Retrieved 04:35, Thursday September 4, 2014 (UTC).