Under Pressure (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up under pressure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Under Pressure" is a 1981 song by Queen and David Bowie.
Under Pressure may also refer to:
- Under Pressure, the serial title of The Dragon in the Sea, a 1956 novel by Frank Herbert
Film and TV
- "Under Pressure" (D:TNG episode), an episode of Degrassi: The Next Generation
- "Under Pressure" (Modern Family), an episode of Modern Family
- Under Pressure (film), an alternative title for Bad Day on the Block, a 1997 thriller starring Charlie Sheen
- Under Pressure (2000 film), a 2000 TV movie starring Rob Lowe
- Under Pressure (1935 film)
- "Under Pressure", an episode of the TV series Digimon Adventure
- Under Pressure (album), a 2014 album by hip hop artist Logic.
- "Under Pressure" (Ice Ice Baby), a 2010 mashup by John & Edward featuring Vanilla Ice
- "Under Pressure", song by Beres Hammond 1997
- "Under Pressure", song by Billy Connolly 1990
- "Under Pressure", song by DAN 1980
- "Under Pressure", song by The Flaming Lips 1995
- "Got Me Under Pressure", a 1983 song by ZZ Top
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Under Pressure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.