From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up underbelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underbelly is the side of something that is not normally seen. Figuratively, it means a vulnerable or weak part, similar to the term Achilles' heel, or alternatively, a hidden, illicit side of society.
This term could refer to:
- Underbelly Limited, an entertainment company in the UK
- Underbelly (venue), an entertainment venue in the UK
- An Australian true crime Anthology book series written by journalists John Sylvester and Andrew Rule
- Underbelly (TV series), an Australian true crime drama television series, that borrows the title of the aforementioned book series and is primarily based on other works by the same authors
- Underbelly (series 1), an Australian television drama mini-series, (first in the Underbelly series) - Melbourne gangland killings between 1995 and 2004 (13 Episodes)
- Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities, an Australian drama mini-series (prequel to Underbelly, second in the Underbelly series) - Griffith drug trade between 1976 and 1987 (13 Episodes)
- Underbelly: The Golden Mile, an Australian drama mini-series (sequel to Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities, prequel to Underbelly, third in the Underbelly series) - The Kings Cross scene between 1988 and 1999 (13 Episodes)
- Underbelly: Razor, an Australian drama mini-series, (fourth in the Underbelly series) - The Sydney Razor Gang era between 1927 and 1936 (13 Episodes)
- Underbelly: Badness, the Story of Anthony 'Rooster' Perish between 2001 and 2012 (8 Episodes)
- Underbelly: Squizzy, is based on the career of Squizzy Taylor, a notorious Melbourne gangster, and set between 1915 and 1927 (8 episodes)
- Underbelly Files, an Australian drama mini-series trilogy that continues the original Underbelly series. It consists of three 2 hour length telemovies titled:
- Tell Them Lucifer Was Here, an Australian made-for-television movie that aired on 7 February 2011 on the Nine Network. It is the first of three television movies in the Underbelly Files series, the other two being Infiltration and The Man Who Got Away
- Infiltration, an Australian made-for-television movie that aired on 14 February 2011 on the Nine Network
- The Man Who Got Away, an Australian made-for-television movie that aired on 21 February 2011 on the Nine Network
- Notes from the Underbelly, an American television sitcom
- Underbelly NZ: Land of the Long Green Cloud, New Zealand spin-off of the Australian drama series depicting the rise and fall of New Zealand's 'Mr. Asia', Marty Johnstone between 1972 and 1980 (6 Episodes)
- Fat Tony & Co., an Australian true crime drama television series, which is the sequel to the first series of Underbelly but not branded under the Underbelly franchise and focuses on the rise and fall of notorious drug dealer Tony Mokbel, set between 1995 and 2013 (9 episodes)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Underbelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.