From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up undertaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undertaker may refer to:
- Undertaker, another name for a funeral director, someone involved in the business of funeral rites
- The Undertaker, a short story by Alexander Pushkin
- The Undertaker, the ring name of WWE wrestler Mark Calaway
- Brian Lee, who went by the name of The Undertaker as an impostor.
- Undertakers sketch, a Monty Python sketch
- The Undertakers, a mid-1960s beat group.
- The Undertaker, an unreleased album by musician Prince
- The Undertaker (film), a 1932 Czech film
- "Undertaker", a song by M. Ward from his 2003 album Transfiguration of Vincent
- "Undertaker", a song by T.I. from his 2006 album King
- "Undertaker", a song by electro house musician Wolfgang Gartner from his 2010 single of the same name.
- Undertaker, a character in the anime series Kuroshitsuji.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.