From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Undertones)
|Look up undertone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undertone or Undertones may refer to:
- An underlying or implied tendency or meaning; a subtext
- An element of an undertone series; a pitch whose frequency is an integral fraction of another (subharmonic)
- Undertone (advertising company), a New York-based online advertising company
- The Undertones Northern Irish Band
- The Northwestern Undertones (a cappella group)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Undertone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.