From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Underwater (song))
|Look up underwater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underwater refers to the realm below the surface of a body of water.
Underwater may also refer to:
- Underwater (band), an American band formed in the late 1990s
- "Underwater" (Mika song), a 2009 song by British singer Mika
- "Underwater" (Delerium song), a 2002 song by electronic music group Delerium
- "Underwater", a 1997 song by American rock band Switchfoot, from their debut album The Legend of Chin
- Underwater (comics), by Chester Brown
- Underwater!, a 1955 movie starring Jane Russell
- In American usage, a term meaning negative equity
- Unterwasser (German for "underwater"), a village in Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.