From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up undisputed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Undisputed may refer to:
- Undisputed (film), a 2002 action-thriller-drama film
- Undisputed (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the film
- Undisputed (Beenie Man album), 2006
- Undisputed (Deep Dish album), 1995
- Undisputed (DMX album), 2012
- "Undisputed" (song), a 2008 song by Ludacris
- Dice: Undisputed, an American reality show on VH1
- Undisputed Champion, a boxer who is recognized as the world champion at that class by each boxing organization
- Undisputed Championship, a wrestling term for a champion who has obtained all of the major individual championships in his field
- UFC 2009 Undisputed, a mixed martial arts video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.