From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The unicursal hexagram is a hexagram or six-pointed star that can be traced or drawn unicursally, in one continuous line rather than by two overlaid triangles. The hexagram can also be depicted inside a circle with the points touching it.
- The unicursal hexagram was part of the symbol called "The Seal of Orichalcos" that was prominent in the Waking the Dragons arc of Yu-Gi-Oh!.
- A unicursal hexagram appears several times in the television series Supernatural as a symbol to ward off evil entities. It was also featured prominently in the season 8 episode "As Time Goes By" as the symbol signifying membership of the Men of Letters. It's mentioned that it stands above the gates to Atlantis.
- In the 12-book comic series Avengers Forever, the Forever Crystal, an artefact that can alter reality across time, appears in the shape of a unicursal hexagram.
- It appears on Sir Francis Drake's map and other various places in Uncharted 3 and represents balance.
- Unicursal Hexagram Symbol Dictionary: Unicursal Hexagram