|Jorge de Esteban CEO|
Unidad Editorial emerged after the merger of two media companies, namely Grupo Recoletos and Unedisa, in 2007. It became part of the Italian media conglomerate RCS MediaGroup, which owns 96.48% of Unidad Editorial.
In 2006 the share of the newspapers controlled by the founding companies was 10% in the Spanish press market.
- El Mundo
- Expansión (business newspaper)
- Marca (sports newspaper)
- El Cronista (Buenos Aires)
- Diário Económico (Lisbon)
- Diario Información (Santiago, Chile)
Television and radio
- Laura Chaqués Bonafont; Frank R. Baumgartner (April 2013). "Newspaper attention and policy activities in Spain". Journal of Public Policy 33 (1). doi:10.1017/S0143814X12000219. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- Andrea Czepek; Melanie Hellwig; Eva Nowak (2009). Press Freedom and Pluralism in Europe: Concepts and Conditions. Intellect Books. p. 278. ISBN 978-1-84150-243-4. Retrieved 12 December 2014.
- "Country Profile: Spain". Institute of Media and Communications Study. Retrieved 21 February 2015.
- "Actualidad Economica". Publicitas. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|