From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up unification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unification may refer to:
- Unification (album), a 1998 album by the band Iron Savior
- Unification (computer science), the act of identifying two terms with a suitable substitution
- Unification (graph theory), the computation of the most general graph that subsumes one or more argument graphs (if such a graph exists)
- Unification (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a two-part episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Unification or re-unification of sovereign states, see political union
- The act of producing an Undisputed Champion in boxing
- The act of producing an Undisputed Championship in professional wrestling
- The concept behind unified field theory in particle physics
- An orthographic issue dealt with by Unicode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.