Chinese unification (disambiguation)
Chinese (re)unification or unification of China, in modern usage, commonly refers to the concept of the political (re)unification of Republic of China (Taiwan) and People's Republic of China on either side of Taiwan Strait as one sovereign state.
Chinese unification or unification of China can also refer to:
- Qin's wars of unification, the first time most territories of the region that later became known as "China" came to be united in one empire
- Ming dynasty, the dynasty that united most territories under its control
- Taiwan under Qing rule, annexation of Taiwan into Qing Dynasty, becoming part of China the first time
- Republic of China (1912–49), the first modern republic that attempted to unite the territories that fell to warlords after the fall of Qing dynasty until it was divided again by the Chinese Civil War
- Chinese reunification (1928)
- Transfer of sovereignty over Hong Kong to China which occurred in 1997
- Transfer of sovereignty over Macau to China which occurred in 1999
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.