From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uniform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uniform is an adjective denoting consistency or lack of variation. The adjective is used as a part of many article titles.
- As a noun, uniform refers to a standard set of clothing identifying the wearer as a member of an organisation
- Military uniform, often simply "uniform", worn by members of a military organisation
- School uniform, also known as "student uniform" or simply "uniform", mandated clothing for students in a particular school or school system
- Uniform (gymnastics), the standard uniform for competitive gymnastics
- Baseball uniform
- "Uniform" is the phonetic code word for the letter "U" as part of the NATO phonetic alphabet
- "Uniform", a song by Joe Beagle
- "Uniform", a track on British band Bloc Party's album A Weekend in the City
- "Uniform", a 1994 single by Inspiral Carpets, from the album Devil Hopping
- Uniform (film) is the title of a 2003 film by director Diao Yi'nan
- Two kinds of distribution in statistics:
- Uniform circular motion
- Uniform convergence of an infinite sequence of functions is a type of convergence stronger than pointwise convergence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.