From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Union City (disambiguation))
Union City may refer to:
In the United States
- Union City, California (pop. 73,402)
- Union City, Connecticut (different from Union, Connecticut)
- Union City, Georgia (pop. 11,621)
- Union City, Indiana (pop. 3,622), across the state line from Union City, Ohio
- Union City, Michigan (pop. 1,804)
- Union City, Montana, ghost town
- Union City, New Jersey (population 67,088 as of 2000 Census) – the most densely populated city in the United States
- Union City, Ohio (pop. 1,767), across the state line from Union City, Indiana
- Union City, Oklahoma (pop. 1,375)
- Union City, Pennsylvania (pop. 3,463)
- Union City, Tennessee (pop. 10,876)
- Union City (film)
- Union City, a fictional town used as the setting for the 1999 video game Urban Chaos.
- Union City Recordings, a record label
- Union City (racehorse), a racehorse owned by William T. Young of Overbrook Farms and trained by D. Wayne Lukas, who died after the 1993 Preakness.
- SS Union City, a Brocklebank Line steamship in service 1924-24
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.