Union Square Theatre
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The theatre is on left side of building
|Address||100 East 17th Street
New York City
The theatre is located in New York City at 100 East 17th Street, Manhattan.
It is not, and should not be confused with, the original Union Square Theatre that staged Oscar Wilde's first play, Vera; or, The Nihilists.
- 2012 - TRACES fuses the traditions of circus with the energy of street performance to create an explosive display of emotion and physicality set to the music of Radiohead, VAST, Blackalicious, and more. Features Creative Direction by 7 Fingers (Les 7 Doigts de la Main) and Direction & Choreography by Shana Carroll & Gypsy Snider
- Visiting Mr. Green by Jeff Baron
- The Laramie Project by Moises Kaufman and the Members of the Tectonic Theater Project
- Union Square Theatre at Internet Off-Broadway Database
- Traces Website
- The original Union Square Theatre noted for staging the first ever production of a play by Oscar Wilde.
|This theatre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Manhattan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|