Union Theological Seminary
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Union Theological Seminary may refer to:
- Union Theological Seminary in the City of New York, an ecumenical seminary affiliated with Columbia University in Manhattan
- Union Presbyterian Seminary or Union Theological Seminary and Presbyterian School of Christian Education, in Richmond, Virginia and Charlotte, North Carolina
- Union Theological Seminary (Philippines), a protestant seminary in the Philippines
- United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio, affiliated with the United Methodist Church
- United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities in New Brighton, Minnesota, affiliated with the United Church of Christ
- Unification Theological Seminary in Barrytown, New York, affiliated with the Unification Church
- Union Theological College, Belfast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.