From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics, uniqueness theorem may refer to:
- Alexandrov's uniqueness theorem of three-dimensional polyhedra
- Black hole uniqueness theorem
- Fundamental theorem of arithmetic, the uniqueness of prime factorization.
- Holmgren's uniqueness theorem for linear partial differential equations with real analytic coefficients.
- Picard–Lindelöf theorem, the uniqueness of solutions to first-order differential equations.
- Thompson uniqueness theorem in finite group theory.
- Uniqueness theorem for Poisson's equation
- Uniqueness case in finite group theory
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.