From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Unitarian (disambiguation))
|Look up Unitarian or unitarian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Unitarian may refer to:
- A Nontrinitarian.
- A follower of Unitarianism, a liberal Christian theological movement known for its rejection of the Trinity, original sin, predestination, and biblical inerrancy.
- A follower of Unitarian Universalism (sometimes abbreviated 'Unitarianism'), a liberal pluralistic religious movement that grew out of Unitarianism.
- A follower of Biblical Unitarianism, a traditional conservative non-Trinitarian Christianity.
- The English translation of the Arabic term موحد Muwaḥḥid (plural موحدون Muwaḥḥidūn), alternately meaning "monotheist", which may refer to:
- Unitary state, a political system where a country is governed as one single unit
- A member of the Unitarian Party of Argentine history
In classical studies:
- A scholar who holds that the works of Homer were composed by a single individual (see Homeric scholarship)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.