Unitarian church usually refers to a church (either a single church or a group of churches and/or its followers) which follows Unitarianism, a Christian theology. It can also more broadly refer to a church which is a member of an umbrella group with "Unitarian" in its title, such as the Unitarian Universalist Association in the USA, the Canadian Unitarian Council, and similar bodies.
Unitarian church may also refer to:
- Unitarian Church of Transylvania, 1565–present, in what is now Romania and Hungary
- General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches, 1774–present, in Great Britain
- Non-subscribing Presbyterian Church of Ireland
- American Unitarian Association, 1825–1961
- Unitarian Church (Hampton Falls, New Hampshire), NRHP-listed
- Unitarian Church in Summit, in Summit, New Jersey
- Unitarian Church of All Souls, New York City
- Unitarian Church in Charleston, South Carolina
- All Souls Unitarian Church (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- All Souls Church, Unitarian (Washington, D.C.), founded as the First Unitarian Church of Washington
- First Unitarian Church (disambiguation)
- Second Unitarian Church (now known as Temple Sinai synagogue), building in Brookline, Massachusetts.
- List of Unitarian, Universalist, and Unitarian Universalist churches
- United and uniting churches
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unitarian church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.