United Airlines destinations
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)|
United Airlines flies to 78 domestic destinations and 108 international destinations across Asia, Americas, Europe, Oceania, and Africa. This list does not include cities only served by United Express. This is a list of post-merger destinations, after United was issued a single operating certificate with the former Continental Airlines.
The following destinations were once served by United (mainline) and have since been terminated or downgauged to United Express.
- United States – Bangor, Ft. Wayne, Grand Forks, Lansing, Long Island/Islip, Moline, Myrtle Beach, Saginaw, Salem, Sioux City, South Bend, among others
- Staff, CAPA. "United continues international network shifts and drops service to Accra in Ghana". Center for Aviation. Retrieved 04/02/13. Check date values in:
- "UNITED AIRLINES PULLS OUT OF NEW ZEALAND MARKET.," AsiaPulse News
- "United gets DOT OK for San Francisco-Chengdu route". USA Today. 2013-09-08. Retrieved 2013-09-18.
- "United Airlines will end service to Qatar in August". USA Today. May 30, 2014. Retrieved May 30, 2014.
- Mutzabaugh, Ben (July 24, 2013). "United to drop Istanbul, reduce Buenos Aires flights". USA Today. Retrieved July 29, 2013.
- Smith, Patrick, "Ask the Pilot February 4, 2005," Salon
- "SNEAK PEEK: A look inside the United Airlines Boeing 757 that will fly from Newcastle to New York". Evening Chronicle UK. October 27, 2014. Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- "United to end Oakland flights in June".
- "UNITED Cancels Stuttgart Service from late-Sept 2014". Airline Route. July 7, 2014. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- "United Airlines postpones plans to resume Taiwan flights". Taiwan News. April 3, 2013. Retrieved April 8, 2013.
- "UNITED to Start San Francisco - Tokyo Haneda Service from late-Oct 2014". Airline Route. May 10, 2014. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- "United adds summer service to Venice". northjersey.com. November 24, 2014. Retrieved November 27, 2014.