From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United Brethren may refer to:
- Unitas Fratrum ("United Brethren"), the official name of the Moravian Church
- United Brethren (England), a group of former Primitive Methodists who converted to Mormonism en masse in 1840
- Apostolic United Brethren, a Mormon fundamentalist group headquartered in Bluffdale, Utah
- Church of the United Brethren in Christ, an evangelical Christian denomination based in Huntington, Indiana
- Church of the United Brethren in Christ (New Constitution), a historical part of the Church of the United Brethren which eventually became part of the Evangelical United Brethren Church
- Evangelical United Brethren Church, an American Protestant group formed in 1946
- United Brethren in Christ (Ohio), a historic building near Cincinnati, Ohio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.