United Front Games
Logo of United Front Games
|Industry||Computer and video games
|Headquarters||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|Key people||Stephen van der Mescht|
United Front Games is a Canadian development studio based in Vancouver. They currently create titles for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows. They are the developers of ModNation Racers and the critical and commercial success Sleeping Dogs.
United Front Games was founded in 2007. Its first official title ModNation Racers, a "User-Generated Content" kart racing game, began production in 2008 and was released on May 21, 2010 in some countries and on May 25, 2010 in the US.
On August 14, 2012, they released Sleeping Dogs (previously known as True Crime: Hong Kong). While it is widely believed that Sleeping Dogs was originally a True Crime title, it in fact was built from the ground up as an original IP. United Front Games also made LittleBigPlanet Karting with help from the series creators Media Molecule.
They also worked on the Xbox One version of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. 
|2014||Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition||No||No||No||No||Yes||No|
|TBA||Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Usher, William (2009-12-14). "True Crime Prepping To Redefine Open-World Action In Fall 2010". Cinema Blend. Retrieved 2012-08-31.
- "United Front Games Official Website". Retrieved 2012-08-31.
- Reilly, Luke. "Sleeping Dogs Never Intended to be a True Crime Game". IGN.
- "Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Announced". Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- Hillier, Brenna (2013-10-08). "Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars coming from United Front Games". VG247. Retrieved 2013-11-17.