United Kingdom (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The United Kingdom is a sovereign state located north-west of continental Europe.
United Kingdom or united kingdom may also refer to:
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the formal name of the United Kingdom from 1801 to 1927
- United Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state from 1707 to 1800
- Union between Sweden and Norway, the personal union of the kingdoms of Sweden and Norway from 1814 to 1905
- Denmark–Norway, the personal union of the kingdoms of Denmark and Norway from 1524 to 1814
- Kalmar Union, the personal union of the kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden from 1397 to 1523
- United Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Kingdom of the Netherlands from 1815 to 1830
- United Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy), a sovereign state from 1030 BCE–930 BCE
- United Kingdom of Libya, a sovereign state from 1951 to 1969
- United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves, a sovereign state from 1815 to 1825
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.