United Kingdom (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up United Kingdom in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The United Kingdom is a sovereign state located off the north-western coast of continental Europe.
United Kingdom may also refer to:
- United Kingdom (album)
- United Kingdom (Epcot)
- Political union, a state formed out of smaller states
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the United Kingdom from 1801 to 1922
- United Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state from 1707 to 1800
- United Kingdom of England, a state from the 10th century to 1707
- Kingdom of the Netherlands, a sovereign state with territory in western Europe and the Caribbean
- United Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Kingdom of the Netherlands from 1815 to 1830
- United Kingdom of Libya, a sovereign state from 1951 to 1969
- Kingdom of Portugal, a state from 1139 to 1910
- United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves, the Kingdom of Portugal from 1815 to 1825
- Terminology of the British Isles
- United Kingdoms
- British (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "United Kingdom"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title United Kingdom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.