United Plankton Pictures
||It has been suggested that this article be merged with Stephen Hillenburg. (Discuss) Proposed since April 2015.|
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Products||SpongeBob SquarePants and other related media|
United Plankton Pictures Inc. is an American film and television production company. Founded in 1998 by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg, its production includes the animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants, in association with Nickelodeon Animation Studio, and other related media (such as the SpongeBob Comics). The company's headquarters is located in Los Angeles, California.
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||November 19, 2004||Stephen Hillenburg||Stephen Hillenburg
|The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water||February 6, 2015||Paul Tibbitt||Story: Stephen Hillenburg & Paul Tibbitt
Screenplay: Jonathan Aibel & Glenn Berger
- California Secretary of State United Plankton Pictures, Inc. Corporate Entity #C2104293 Filed April 1, 1998
- Scott, A.O. "Absorbency Plus Frivolity, a Blend the World Needs". The New York Times. Retrieved 17 October 2012.
- Sneider, Jeff (June 5, 2014). "Paramount Avoids Fifty Shades by Moving Up ‘pongebob Squarepants Sequel". The Wrap. Retrieved June 7, 2014.
- ""SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS" COMIC DEBUTS IN FEBRUARY". Comic Book Resources. 25 January 2011. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- Johnston, Rich (18 July 2012). "Steve Bissette Returns To Comics With Spongebob Squarepants". Bleeding Cool. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- Boom, Richard (25 January 2011). "SpongeBob Comics #1 debuts from United Plankton Pictures". Broken Frontier. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
|This article related to an animation studio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|