The House Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary Education is a standing subcommittee within the United States House Committee on Education and the Workforce. It was formerly known as the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
From the Official Subcommittee website:
- Including education from early learning through the high school level including, but not limited to, elementary and secondary education, education of the disabled, the homeless and migrant and agricultural labor. Also including school construction, overseas dependent schools, career and technical training, school safety and alcohol and drug abuse prevention, educational research and improvement, including the Institute of Education Sciences; and early care and education programs and early learning programs, including the Head Start Act and the Child Care and Development Block Grant Act.
 Members, 113th Congress
- Todd Rokita, Indiana, Chairman
- John Kline, Minnesota
- Thomas Petri, Wisconsin
- Virginia Foxx, North Carolina
- Kenny Marchant, Texas
- Duncan D. Hunter, California
- Phil Roe, Tennessee
- Glenn Thompson, Pennsylvania
- Martha Roby, Alabama
- Susan Brooks, Indiana
- ^ Rep. Kline, as chair of the committee, is able to serve as an ex officio member of all subcommittees, but is already a designated member of this subcommittee
 External links