The United States Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies is one of twelve subcommittees of the United States Senate Committee on Appropriations.
This subcommittee oversees funding for the Departments of Education, Health and Human Services, and Labor. Certain agencies within Health and Human Services are handled by separate subcommittees, such as the Indian Health Service (Interior Subcommittee) and the Food and Drug Administration (Agriculture Subcommittee).
It also oversees funding for several related labor, health, and education agencies, including the Corporation for National and Community Service, Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the Mine Safety and Health Administration, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
 Members, 113th Congress
The Committee is currently chaired by Democrat Tom Harkin of Iowa, and the Ranking Minority Member is Jerry Moran of Kansas.
- Tom Harkin, Iowa, Chairman
- Patty Murray, Washington
- Mary Landrieu, Louisiana
- Dick Durbin, Illinois
- Jack Reed, Rhode Island
- Mark Pryor, Arkansas
- Barbara Mikulski, Maryland
- Jon Tester, Montana
- Jeanne Shaheen, New Hampshire
- Jeff Merkley, Oregon
 See also
 External links
Current United States Senate Appropriations Subcommittees
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Financial Services and General Government
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies