United States Senate Environment and Public Works Subcommittee on Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
The U.S. Senate Environment and Public Works Subcommittee on Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health is one of seven subcommittees of the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
The subcommittee's jurisdiction includes:
- Superfund and Brownfields
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), including recycling, Federal facilities and interstate waste
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Persistent organic pollutants (POPs)
- Environmental Justice
- Risk Assessment
The subcommittee was formerly known as the Subcommittee on Superfund and Environmental Health, but was renamed during committee organization of the 111th Congress to reflect its jurisdiction over major federal environmental health laws.
Members, 113th Congress