The Senate Health Subcommittee on Children and Families is one of the three subcommittees within the Senate Committee on Health
The Subcommittee's jurisdiction includes Head Start, the Family Medical Leave Act, child care and child support, and other issues involving children, youth, and families.
Members, 113th Congress
- Kay Hagan, North Carolina, Chairwoman
- Barbara Mikulski, Maryland
- Patty Murray, Washington
- Bernie Sanders, Vermont
- Bob Casey, Jr., Pennsylvania
- Al Franken, Minnesota
- Michael Bennet, Colorado
- Chris Murphy, Connecticut
- Elizabeth Warren, Massachusetts
- ^ Sanders is an independent, but caucuses with the Democrats and counts as a Democrat for the purposes of committee assignments.