From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs is one of six subcommittees within the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Oversight of the Department of Justice's
- - Criminal Division;
- - Drug Enforcement Administration;
- - Executive Office of the U.S. Attorneys;
- - Violence Against Women's Office; and
- - U.S. Marshals Office;
- Oversight of the U.S. Sentencing Commission;
- Youth violence and directly related issues;
- Federal programs under the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act of 1974, as Amended (including the Runaway and Homeless Youth Act), and
- Criminal justice and victim's rights legislation;
- Oversight of the Office of National Drug Control Policy;
- Oversight of Community Oriented Policing Office and Related law Enforcement grants; and
- Oversight of the U.S. Secret Service.
Members, 113th Congress