- See also: List of United States Representatives from Minnesota.
These are tables of congressional delegations from Minnesota to the United States Senate and United States House of Representatives. Minnesota became a state on May 11, 1858.
United States Senate 
House of Representatives 
Members from the State of Minnesota 
- ^ a b c Daniel S. Norton died July 13, 1870. William Windom was appointed and served from July 1870 to January 1871. Ozora P. Stearns was elected and served starting in January 1871.
- ^ a b c William Windom resigned March 7, 1881 to become United States Secretary of the Treasury. Alonzo J. Edgerton was appointed and served from March 12, 1881 to October 30, 1881. Windom resigned as United States Secretary of the Treasury and was elected and served starting November 15, 1881.
- ^ a b c Cushman K. Davis died November 27, 1900. Charles A. Towne was appointed and served from December 5, 1900 – January 28, 1901. Moses E. Clapp was elected and served starting January 28, 1901.
- ^ a b Knute Nelson died April 28, 1923. Magnus Johnson was elected to fill the vacancy and served starting July 16, 1923.
- ^ a b c Thomas D. Schall died December 22, 1935. Elmer Benson was appointed to the vacancy and served from December 27, 1935 to November 3, 1936. Guy Howard was elected November 4, 1936.
- ^ a b c Ernest Lundeen died August 31, 1940. Joseph Ball was appointed and served starting October 14, 1940. Arthur Nelson was elected and served starting November 17, 1942.
- ^ a b Hubert Humphrey resigned on December 30, 1964 to become Vice President. Walter Mondale was appointed on December 30, 1964.
- ^ a b c Walter Mondale resigned on December 30, 1976 to take the office of Vice President. Wendell Anderson resigned as Governor and was appointed on December 30, 1976 to fill the vacancy. Anderson lost the 1978 election and resigned early on December 29, 1978. Rudy Boschwitz was appointed on December 30, 1978 to finish the term on January 3, 1979. Boschwitz than began his own term on January 3, 1979.
- ^ a b c Hubert Humphrey died January 13, 1978. Muriel Humphrey was appointed and served until a special November 1978 election in which David Durenberger won and finished out the term.
- ^ a b Paul Wellstone died October 25, 2002. Dean Barkley served 60 days, from November 5, 2002 to January 3, 2003.
- ^ a b c d e Died
- ^ a b c d e Elected to fill vacancy
- ^ a b Resigned
|Key to party COLORS and ABBREVIATIONS for Members of the U.S. Congress