United States declaration of war upon Germany (1941)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On December 11, 1941, the United States Congress declared war upon Germany, in response to that nation's declaration of war following the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, and only hours after Germany declared war on the United States.
Text of the declaration
- United States declaration of war upon Japan
- United States declaration of war upon Germany (1917)
- United States declaration of war upon Italy
- German declaration of war against the United States (1941)
- http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/WorldWar2/declare2.htm Retrieved 2010-14-7
- 77th U.S. Congress. "Joint Resolution 119 of December 12, 1941, declaration of war on Germany". Pub.L. 77–331, 55 Stat. 796, enacted December 11, 1941 (in English). U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. Retrieved March 24, 2011.
|This World War II article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Germany-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|