United States elections, 1976
The 1976 United States general election was held on November 2. Democrat Jimmy Carter was elected to serve as the 39th President of the United States, defeating incumbent Republican Gerald Ford. The presidential election coincided with U.S. Senate, U.S. House, and gubernatorial elections in several states.
See also 
- United States presidential election, 1976
- United States House of Representatives elections, 1976
- United States Senate elections, 1976
- United States gubernatorial elections, 1976
- "1976 Presidential Election". US Elections. University of Connecticut. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
|This American elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|