United States elections, 1984
The 1984 United States general election was held on November 6. Republican incumbent Ronald Reagan was elected to serve a second term as President of the United States, defeating Democratic opponent Walter Mondale. The presidential election coincided with U.S. Senate, U.S. House, and gubernatorial elections in several states.
- United States presidential election, 1984
- United States House of Representatives elections, 1984
- United States Senate elections, 1984
- United States gubernatorial elections, 1984
- "1984 Presidential Election". US Elections. University of Connecticut. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
|This American elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|