United States elections, 1988
The 1988 United States general election was held on November 8. Republican then-Vice President George H. W. Bush was elected to serve as the 41st President of the United States, defeating Democratic opponent Michael Dukakis. The presidential election coincided with U.S. Senate, U.S. House, and gubernatorial elections in several states.
- United States presidential election, 1988
- United States House of Representatives elections, 1988
- United States Senate elections, 1988
- United States gubernatorial elections, 1988
- "1988 Presidential Election". US Elections. University of Connecticut. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
|This American elections-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|