United States men's national under-18 soccer team
The Stars and Stripes
|Head coach||Javier Perez|
The U.S. Under-18 Men’s National Team serves as a transition for players between the Under-17 National Team and the Under-20 National Team. In 2014, the Under-18 age group will consist of players born on Jan. 1, 1997 or later.
Though the team does not compete in a world championship, head coach Javier Perez  and his squad will compete in international tournaments and hold several domestic training camps throughout the year.
Fixtures and results
|Copa del Atlantico February 4||United States||0–1||Spain||Maspalomas, Spain|
|19:30 WET||Report||Pino Caride 88'||Stadium: Estadio Municipal
|Copa del Atlantico February 30||United States||0–1||Argentina||Las Palmas, Spain|
|17:00 WET||Report||Contreras 66'||Stadium: Estadio Alfonso Silva
|Copa del Atlantico February 7||Canary Islands||3–2||United States||Las Palmas, Spain|
|17:00 WET||Montes 44'
|Stadium: Estadio Alfonso Silva
The following 20 players were named to the roster for a friendly against Siroki Brijeg & Bosnia-Herzegovina on April 25, 28 & 30, 2015.
- "Goal.com – World Cup 2010 Preview: USA – Algeria". Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- "Newsweek". Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club-soccer/club-soccer-archives/nid-23805/Javier-Perez-named-USMNT-U18-head-coach Javier Perez Appointed Men's U-18 head coach
- United States men's national soccer team
- United States women's national soccer team
- United States men's national under-23 soccer team
- United States men's national under-21 soccer team
- United States men's national under-20 soccer team
- United States men's national under-17 soccer team
- United States women's national under-23 soccer team
- United States women's national under-20 soccer team
- United States women's national under-17 soccer team