United States men's national under-21 soccer team
The Stars and Stripes
|Head coach||Tab Ramos|
The U.S. Under-21 Men’s National Team serves as a transition for players between the Under-20 National Team and senior team as well as to provide extended preparation for the Under-23 National Team.
Though the team does not compete in a world championship, head coach Tabo Ramos and his squad will hold training camps and play friendlies throughout the year.
Fixtures and results
|Friendly April 23||Tijuana||1 – 2||United States||Carson, USA|
|Moreno 81'||Joya 56', 90'|
The following 21 players were named to the roster for a camp in April 2014.
- "Goal.com – World Cup 2010 Preview: USA – Algeria". Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- "Newsweek". Retrieved June 22, 2010.
- United States men's national soccer team
- United States men's national under-23 soccer team
- United States men's national under-20 soccer team
- United States men's national under-18 soccer team
- United States men's national under-17 soccer team