|Town of Unity|
Unity Express Shed
|Rural Municipalities (R.M.410)||RM|
|Post office Founded||1909-04-01|
|• Mayor||Sylvia Maljan|
|• Federal Electoral District Battlefords—Lloydminster M.P.||Gerry Ritz|
|• Provincial Constituency Kindersley M.L.A.||Bill Boyd|
|• Land||9.77 km2 (3.77 sq mi)|
|• Density||244.6/km2 (634/sq mi)|
|Postal Code||S0K 4L0|
|Highways||Hwy 14 / Hwy 21|
Unity is a town in the western part of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan  with a population of almost 2400. Unity is located at the intersection of Highway 14 and Highway 21, and the intersection of the CNR and CPR main rail lines. Unity is located 200 km west-northwest of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, and 375 km southeast of Edmonton, Alberta. The town of Wilkie is located 18.96 miles (30.51 km) to the east.
- Lat (DMS) 52°26′ N
- Long (DMS) 109°10′00″ W
- Dominion Land Survey Section 18, Township 40, Range 22, West of the 3rd Meridian
- Time zone (cst) UTC−6
Attractions in the Town of Unity include: 
- the history murals in downtown
- Unity & District Heritage Museum
- Unity Golf Course
- Unity Regional Park housing the Unity Ball Diamonds
- Unity Arena.
- Centennial Swimming Pool
- Sink and Gordon Lakes are just to the west of Unity, providing wetlands for many migratory birds.
- Muddy Lake is just south of town.
- Curtis Brown (ice hockey) Former San Jose Sharks (NHL). Currently plays with Kloten Flyers (SUI).
- Boyd Gordon currently plays for the Edmonton Oilers (NHL).
Two elementary schools, St. Peter's Catholic School and Unity Public School offers Kindergarten to Grade 6. Unity Composite High School (UCHS) includes grades 7 to 12. The two public schools are in the Living Sky School Division No. 202.
The population of the elementary schools ranges at about 150 students each, while UCHS is between 250 and 300 students with a graduating class of about 45-50 students a year.
The North West Regional College, located in the Unity Public School, provides post-secondary and continuing education opportunities.
The Unity railway station receives Via Rail service with The Canadian calling at Unity several times per week. Unity is on the Canadian National Railway tracks. In 1924, the Canadian Pacific Railway crossed the Canadian National Railway at Topaz just west of Unity.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, retrieved 2013-04-30
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- Adamson, J; et al. (2007-07-23), Online Historical Map Digitization Project
- "Encyclopedia of Saskatchewan (Unity, Saskatchewan)". Retrieved 2013-04-30.
- "2011 Community Profiles". Canada 2011 Census. Statistics Canada. July 5, 2013. Retrieved 2012-02-29.
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "Town of Unity website". Retrieved 2013-04-30.
- "Living Sky School Division No. 202". Retrieved 2013-04-30.
|Macklin, Topaz, Buccleugh||Adanac, Phippen, Wilkie|