Unity Bridge (Lowell, Oregon)
The Unity Bridge
|Nearest city||Lowell, Oregon|
|Architectural style||Howe Truss|
|MPS||Oregon Covered Bridges TR|
|NRHP Reference #||79002093|
|Added to NRHP||November 29, 1979|
Unity Bridge (World Guide Number 37-20-170) is an historic 90-foot (27 m) long covered bridge over Big Fall Creek at Unity near Lowell in Lane County, Oregon, United States. Also known as Unity Covered Bridge and Unity Creek Bridge, it was built in 1936 at a cost $4,400 by Lane County using the Howe truss system. Its east side features a full-length window with its own roof so that drivers can see oncoming cars.
Unity Bridge was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Oregon
- List of Oregon covered bridges
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- Lane County government page for Unity Creek Bridge
- Covered Bridges in Oregon
- Oregon's Covered Bridges: Fall Creek (Unity) Bridge
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bridge in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|