From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Unity Croshaw and John West had the following children:
- John West III, married Judith Armistead, daughter of Anthony Armistead.
- Thomas West, married Agnes (?)
- Nathaniel West, married Martha Woodward, widow of Gideon Macon.
- Anne West, married Henry Fox.
- Ursula Unity Susanna West, (b. 24 DEC 1658 in New Kent Now, King William, Virginia, married George Thomas Martin (b. 1656) in 1676 in New Kent, New Kent, Virginia. Ursula Unity Susanna West de Martin, died on 12 MAY 1708 in Elsing Green, King William, Virginia
Unity died after 30 October 1693, when she relinquished dower in "Poplar Neck".
- Second Supply -- Jamestown Rediscovery
- Deed dated 4 Nov 1664, Joseph Croshaw to John West, mentioning Croshaw's daughter as "wife of the said West". Cited in Dorman, John Frederick, Adventurers of Purse and Person, 4th ed., Vol. 1, p.773.
- In 1687 "Poplar Neck" was sold by West "and Unity his wife" to Edmund Jenings, who renamed it "Ripon Hall". "Notes and Queries", William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 4 
- Dorman, John Frederick, Adventurers of Purse and Person, 4th ed., v.3, p.490
- Dorman, Vol. 1, p.773.
- "Records of York County, Croshaw, vol. 1664-1672, p. 257"
- "Notes and Queries", The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 4 (Apr., 1894)
- "Tax Rolls, March 1660. 3 March 1659."