Universidad Pública de Navarra
The main campus is located in Pamplona, at the outskirts of the city, near the CA Osasuna soccer stadium Estadio Reyno de Navarra, and plans are being studied to create a new faculty in Tudela, a city in south Navarre). The Health Sciences building (Spanish: Ciencias de la Salud) was placed off-campus near the two biggest hospitals of the city.
Currently there are about 10,000 students taking fifteen different careers, the most popular of which are business administration and several different engineering degrees.
Faculties and Schools
The Public University of Navarra has presently the following faculties and schools
- Faculty of Economic Science and Business Administration
- Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
- Technical School for Agricultural Engineering
- Technical School for Industrial Engineering and Telecommunications
- The School of Health Sciences
- Universidad Pública de Navarra Website (in Spanish)
- Universidad Pública de Navarra Website (English version)