From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Total||5.714 sq mi (14.80 km2)|
|• Density||6,800/sq mi (2,600/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55401, 55413, 55414, 55454, 55455|
University is a community in Minneapolis. It is composed of six smaller neighborhoods. It also contains the University of Minnesota campus and the Mid-City Industrial Area, which isn't assigned to an official neighborhood.
Official neighborhoods in the University community
- Cedar-Riverside, also known as the West Bank
- Marcy-Holmes part of this neighborhood contains an area more commonly known as Dinkytown.
- Nicollet Island/East Bank
- Prospect Park
- "University neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55413, 55414, 55454, 55455 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "Minneapolis Community Profile: University" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.