|IATA: none – ICAO: KEDU – FAA LID: EDU|
|Owner||University of California|
|Elevation AMSL||69 ft / 21 m|
|Source: FAA and airport web site|
University Airport (ICAO: KEDU, FAA LID: EDU, formerly 0O5) is a public-use airport located two nautical miles (4 km) west of the central business district of Davis, a city in Yolo County, California, United States. It is owned by the University of California and operated by Transportation and Parking Services of the University of California, Davis. Of the ten campuses in the UC system, Davis is the only one with its own airport.
Facilities and aircraft
University Airport covers an area of 95 acres (38 ha) and contains one asphalt paved runway designated 17/35 which measures 3,176 x 50 ft (968 x 15 m). For the 12-month period ending June 30, 2010, the airport had 24,475 aircraft operations, an average of 67 per day: 90% general aviation, 10% air taxi and <1% military.
- FAA Airport Master Record for EDU ( PDF), effective 2010-06-30
- University Airport, official site by University of California, Davis
- Great Circle Mapper: KEDU - Davis, California (University Airport)
- FAA Terminal Procedures for EDU, effective March 6, 2014
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about a California airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|