University Hospital of Lausanne
|University Hospital of Lausanne|
Main hospital building of the University Hospital of Lausanne.
|Location||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|Affiliated university||University of Lausanne|
|Lists||Hospitals in Switzerland|
The University Hospital of Lausanne is linked to the Faculty of Biology and Medicine of the University of Lausanne (UNIL).
Departments of the University Hospital of Lausanne:
- Department of Oncology (UNIL-CHUV)
- Department of Obstetric Gynaecology and Medical Genetics
- Department of the Musculoskeletal System
- Department of Education and Research (UNIL-CHUV)
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Psychiatry, see also Hospital of Cery
- Department of Medical Radiology
- Department of Interdisciplinary Centres and Medical Logistics
- Department of Laboratories
- Department of Clinical Neurosciences (there is a Department of Fundamental Neurosciences at the University of Lausanne)
- Department of Surgery and Anaesthesiology Services
- Department of Hospital Logistics
- Department of Community Medicine and Health
Bugnon 21, headquarters of the University Hospital of Lausanne and of the deanship of the Faculty of Biology and Medicine.
- Swiss Cancer Centre
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (LICR)
- Center for Biomedical Imaging (CIBM)
- Institut universitaire romand de santé au travail (IST)
- École romande de santé publique (ERSP)
- University Centre of Legal Medicine (CURML)
- Jules Gonin Eye Hospital
Notes and references
- Le CHUV en chiffres (page visited on 7 January 2013).
- Le CHUV en bref (page visited on 8 October 2011).
- (French) Les entités du CHUV, www.chuv.ch (page visited on 5 September 2013).
- Map of the hospital campus, www.chuv.ch (page visited on 5 September 2013).
- Center for Biomedical Imaging (page visited on 2 October 2011).
- Institut universitaire romand de santé au travail (page visited on 1 October 2011).
- Centre universitaire romand de médecine légale (page visited on 3 June 2012).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Centre hospitalier universitaire vaudois (CHUV).|