University of Colorado Denver Business School
The University of Colorado Denver Business School is a college located in Denver, Colorado, which offers undergraduate and graduate business degrees. The business school is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
As of 2008, there are 1,000 graduate students and 1,400 undergraduate students enrolled at the CU Denver Business School. It is the 9th largest AACSB-accredited business school in the United States that offer a full-time specialized masters degree program.
The Business School has just moved into its new building in downtown Denver at 1475 Lawrence Street. The 120,000-square-foot building opened in 2012 and contains both the Business School offices and state of the art classrooms 
- 1 Institutional Profile
- 2 Administration
- 3 Business School Centers
- 4 Undergraduate Degrees Offered
- 5 Graduate Degrees Offered
- 6 External links
- 7 References
The University of Colorado Denver Business School is accredited by AACSB International. The school is accredited at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. It is one of only a few schools in the US to have a separate accreditation for its Accounting program. The school is located in the heart of the Denver Business District and works closely with many of the states top businesses including Lockheed Martin, Wells Fargo, MillerCoors, Qwest, and Frontier Airlines. The Business School's curriculum features input from the areas business' which make up the Business School's Board of Advisers and Advisory Councils. This Board consists of over 100 area executives and community leaders.
- Some of the Business Schools Board Members include
- Mark Belfance (Partner at Ernst & Young, LLP),
- Thomas Heule (Owner of Denargo Capital),
- Scott Whitley (MillerCoors, CO-Leader of Merger),and
- Sean Menke (President & CEO of Frontier Airlines).
The business school features nationally recognized faculty who are quoted in the Wall Street Journal and other popular business publications.
- Bruce Benson, President of the University of Colorado System. Benson is a full-time faculty member of the University of Colorado Denver Business School. Benson is the business school's Executive in Residence, professor attendant and consultant to the schools Global Energy Management Initiative (GEM).
- Sueann Ambron, PhD became dean of the business school in 2000. Ambron was the founder and CEO of Auvlet, a software and network company. She has worked for Paramount, Motorola, Viacom and Apple. Ambron was also a former faculty member at Stanford University.
- Jean Claude Bosch, PhD, MBA is the Associate Dean of Faculty. He has been at CU Denver since 1982. He teaches Financial Management, Investments, and International Financial Management. Bosch's areas of expertise are: economic effects of regulations, financial markets, financial management, and valuation of firms and securities.
- Clifford Young, PhD is the Associate Dean of Programs. He has been at CU Denver since 1990. His areas of expertise are marketing management, marketing research, quantitative methods, selling and sales management, cross-cultural services marketing perceptions.
Business School Centers
- Jake Jabs Center for Entrepreneurship 
- Center for Information Technology Innovation 
- Center for International Business Education and Research 
Undergraduate Degrees Offered
The University of Colorado Denver Business School offers one undergraduate degree, a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.  Students can obtain specializations in:
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Financial Management Systems
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Management and Information Systems
- Marketing and Information Systems
Graduate Degrees Offered
Master of Business Administration Programs
CU Denver Business School offers the following Master of Business Administration options:
- Professional MBA 
- Online MBA 
- 11-Month MBA 
- MBA in Health Administration 
- Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration 
- Executive MBA 
Master of Science Programs
CU Denver Business School offers the following Master of Science degrees :
- Accounting 
- Decision Sciences 
- Finance http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/business/degrees/ms/finance/]
- Global Energy Management 
- Health Administration 
- Information Systems 
- International Business 
- Management 
- Marketing 
Specializations for MBA or MS Graduate Degrees
- Business to Business Marketing
- Business to Consumer Marketing
- Business Strategy
- Change Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Decision Sciences
- Enterprise Technology Management
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Investment Management
- Managing for Sustainability
- Services Management
- Sports and Entertainment Management
MBA students can add an MS in:
- Decision sciences
- Information systems
- International business
Students can add an MBA to the following degrees:
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch) from the School of Architecture
- Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP) from the CU Denver School of Architecture
- Master in Economics from the CU Denver Economics Department
- Medical Doctor (MD) from the CU Denver School of Medicine
Students who get an MA in Economics from CU Denver can add the MS in Finance.
Students from these schools can combine their degrees with an MBA or MS from CU Denver.
- Master of International Management (MIM) from Thunderbird School of Global Management in Glendale, Arizona
- Students from the Graduate School of Banking at Colorado can an MS in Finance or an MBA.
- Harden, Mark (2008-03-18). "CU Denver plans to relocate business school". Denver Business Journal. Retrieved 2010-03-05.
- "Largest Business Schools by Enrollment". The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Retrieved 2010-03-04.
- "University of Colorado Denver's new business school building advances plan for linking campus to downtown". The Denver Post. Retrieved 2012-08-06.
- "Schools Accredited in Business - ordered by name". The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- "Schools Accredited in Accounting- ordered by name". The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Retrieved 2020-02-09.